How can you use Spot Gloss UV Varnish printing as part your marketing?
Similar to embossing, point UV printing works equally well when picking an image or logo because it is a random “blind” pattern that does not follow the lines of the print area below. You can make your creative juice flow, in fact, we really recommend it; take a look at this example. Nothing can make your customers realize that you are special ‘wow, this is smart’.
Its full name is Spot Gloss UV Vanish. The on-site UV vanish covers a specific area with a slightly raised clear gloss varnish. It’s perfect for picking up logos, important texts and images, or finer design features.
Not only does it highlight your important information, it also offers amazing contrast, especially when used with matt laminates. You may have noticed that when reading a book, you subconsciously cover it with your fingers and feel the contrast between the glossy spot UV and the smooth matt laminate.
- Direct mail, brochure, calendar, directory, folder
- Creative and creative promotional materials
- Try using it in the subtle pattern on the top of the print to increase the surprise factor
- Consider using high-intensity Spot UV for a more tactile effect
- Use on images to truly show color and clarity
Rainbow 6090 UV flatbed printer is achieving very good effect on spot printing.