UV Curable Ink
- 1) Suitable for Epson print heads
2) High precision, high density and very wide color gamut
3) Drying instant after printing and lighting
4) Corrosion resistant, environmentally friendly, non-toxic substances
5) Less heat, which is good for printing transparent film
6) Long standby and anti-scratch
7) Good ductility, bending acceptable
8) Good adhesion, boiling resistance, alcohol resistance
9) High chemical stability, one year shelf life
- 1) This product should be stored in a black closed container, avoid direct sunlight and keep away from heat.
2) It is necessary to avoid light during the whole printing process. The black pipe and ink bag should use black lightproof material.
3) Avoid contact with the skin when the ink is not cured. If it is accidentally touched, immediately wipe it with a paper towel and then wash it with soap. If the skin is sensitive, you should go to the hospital for examination.
4) Use the UV cleaning solution to clean the pipe and print head before using the ink, do not use other cleaning products to avoid nozzle damage.
5) Shake before using white UV ink. Keep the surface of the media clean and dry before printing.